Spring Intake will close on the 31st of January 2023.
The classes begin on the 13th of February 2023.
Apply HERE (New recruitment system)
Please choose “Master of Science in English”, then “Full-time” and “Cloud Computing/IT Project Management”.
Make sure to fill in all the required data in correct capitalisation (no caps lock), including:
- detailed information on high school diploma (secondary school)
- detailed information on Bachelor’s diploma (higher education)
No PESEL needed
Attach in high-quality scans:
- scan of the High School diploma,
- scan of the Bachelor degree Diploma/Certificate in the field of computer science or related field,
- apostille/legalization of the Bachelor diploma,
- a certificate proving your language skills (B2; for the list of accepted certificates, please go to our website). Please note: no certificate is required if the language of instruction during your Bachelor studies was English,
- Certified translations into English of any of the above documents if the original is in a language different from English.
Once you complete your application, wait for a Conditional Offer Letter (sent by e-mail)
Pay the recruitment and first semester fees
Wait for the Final Acceptance Letter (send by e-mail)
Apply for a visa or temporary residence (if applicable)
Make arrangements to travel to Poland
Before the start of the semester, submit (in person or deliver by a reliable courier):
- original documents mentioned in step 1,
- A copy of valid visa or residence card (to be submitted as soon as possible after receiving),
- student health insurance for the period of study (to be submitted in person before joining the classes on campus).
For any enquiries please contact the Admission Office:
Tel. +48 22 489 64 40/44