Warsaw School of Computer Science offers two MSc specializations within the Computer Science field..
MSc in Cloud Computing and MSc in IT Project Management offered by our School run for either two years (4 semesters) or two and a half years (5 semesters), depending on the intake. We are offering the course in a full-time mode, but classes will be organized in the evenings (from 4:15 pm to 9:30 pm) on weekdays for full-time students so that students can find employment/internships in Poland. Students with full-time student status DO NOT need a work permit in Poland.
ADMISSION PROCESS STEP BY STEP
Spring Intake will close on the 31st of January 2023.
The classes begin on the 13th of February 2023.
Apply HERE (New recruitment system)
Please choose “Master of Science in English”, then “Full-time” and “Cloud Computing/IT Project Management”.
Make sure to fill in all the required data in correct capitalisation (no caps lock), including:
- detailed information on high school diploma (secondary school)
- detailed information on Bachelor’s diploma (higher education)
No PESEL needed
Attach in high-quality scans:
- scan of the High School diploma,
- scan of the Bachelor degree Diploma/Certificate in the field of computer science or related field,
- apostille/legalization of the Bachelor diploma,
- a certificate proving your language skills (B2; for the list of accepted certificates, please go to our website). Please note: no certificate is required if the language of instruction during your Bachelor studies was English,
- Certified translations into English of any of the above documents if the original is in a language different from English.
Once you complete your application, wait for a Conditional Offer Letter (sent by e-mail)
Pay the recruitment and first semester fees
Wait for the Final Acceptance Letter (send by e-mail)
Apply for a visa or temporary residence (if applicable)
Make arrangements to travel to Poland
Before the start of the semester, submit (in person or deliver by a reliable courier):
- original documents mentioned in step 1,
- 2 passport size photographs,
- A copy of valid visa or residence card (to be submitted as soon as possible after receiving),
- student health insurance for the period of study (to be submitted in person before joining the classes on campus).
For any enquiries please contact the Admission Office:
Tel. +48 22 489 64 40/44
MSc in Cloud Computing and MSc in IT Project Management:
- Initial payment: 800 € for the first semester + 100 € Admission Fee
- total cost for 5 semesters: 7910 Euro
|0||800€ + 100€||Within 14 days from receiving an offer letter|
|1||1850€||10 September 2022|
|2||1260€||10 February 2023|
|3||1950€||10 September 2023|
|4||1950€||10 February 2024|
KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH
We require our prospective students to present a valid certificate confirming the knowledge of English language at least on level B2 from the following institutions/examination boards:
- International English Language Testing System (Academic) IELTS – at least 6 points.
- First Certificate in English (FCE)
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Vantage – at least Pass
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Higher
- Certificate in English for International Business and Trade (CEIBT)
- Educational Testing Service (ETS):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – at least 87 points in the Internet-Based Test version (iBT)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – at least 180 points in the Computer-Based Test version (CBT) completed with at least 50 points from Test of Spoken English (TSE)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – at least 510 points in the Paper-Based Test version (PBT) completed with at least 3,5 points from Test of Written English (TWE)and at least 50 points from Test of Spoken English (TSE)
- City & Guilds, City & Guilds Pitman Qualifications, Pitman Qualifications Institute
- Edexcel, Pearson Language Tests, Pearson Language Assessments (PTE)
- Education Development International (EDI), London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examinations Board
- Certificates telc GmbH, WBT Weiterbildungs-Testsysteme GmbH